Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Cookies!

Happy New Year! Sorry that I haven't been on lately, it has been a busy few weeks with finals and then the holidays. But here are some pictures of Christmas cookies that I baked and trips to Walt Disney World. I hope that you all had a great holiday season and new year. I cannot wait for 2014!

I'm splitting my Christmas vacation into three posts because I took so many pictures. This post will be about the Christmas cookies. The next post will be about our Disney trip at Christmas and the last post will be about our trip on New Years Eve. Without further ado, Christmas cookies!

My family and I baked these cookies for school, work and family. I love baking, so this was a lot of fun. The recipes are in the captions if you want them. They all tasted delicious, my favorite being Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
My favorite cookies! Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
M&M Cookies. We used the recipe from the back of the packet, but here is link to one like it.
Cranberry Bars. This one was very popular! 
These are the Ginger Cookies. It calls for sanding sugar, but we used pearl sugar instead and it worked really well. It also looks really pretty! 
All three of the cookies together!

No comments:

Post a Comment