Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Decorations!

Hello Everyone!
As it is December, I thought that it would be a good idea to show you the Christmas decorations in my room and house. In my room I have a Christmas tree with lights and ornaments.
My Christmas Tree! 
One of my oldest ornaments, and my favorite!
Harry Potter ornament
Dalek ornament
Another one of my favorites. There are about six of them, in different candy shapes.
This is the wreath hanging on my door that I made with my mom. (Ignore the Hobbit poster beneath it)
A nice Christmas tree smelling candle in my room!

We also have the family tree in the living room with all of our family ornaments. For my little sister, we have an "Elf on a Shelf."
The family Christmas Tree! 
One of my personal favorites, I got it at EPCOT in Walt Disney World
Cute ornament from Salem, Mass. I think that it is nice and simplistic and pretty. 
Our Elf on a Shelf, "Changey," hiding amidst the nutcrackers. 
I hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season! What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Mine is seeing the sunset from the beach on Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment