Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!

Happy late Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a great day and an even greater dinner. Here is our Thanksgiving table and my Thanksgiving plate:


We had turkey (obviously), my mom's homemade cranberry sauce, green beans, cornbread and sausage stuffing, biscuits and gravy. My favorite thing was my mom's cranberry sauce which she uses two bags of fresh cranberries, some orange juice, some cinnamon and she lets that cook until it is the consistency of a loose jam. It is then put into the fridge until dinner time. My contribution was a Spiced Apple-Cranberry Pie from William Sonoma. I unfortunately did not take a picture, but it was very good! 

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and happy December! I will post pictures of my Christmas decorations soon. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment