Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that 2014 is already over. So much happened in the past 12 months to my family and me. I went to France (Perigueux to be exact) in March, Playlist Live a week later, graduated from high school in May, drove up and down the East Coast in May then in July, went to LeakyCon in Orlando in July/August, started college in Washington D.C in August, spent my last Thanksgiving in Florida, helped my family move from Florida to Massachusetts three weeks ago, and then we celebrated our first Christmas in our new house last week. I want to thank everyone that has been a part of my life this year. I had a great 2014, and I have every hope that 2015 will hold even more adventure and fun. Here are some of my favorite photos from this year!

Taken during my amazing trip to Perigueux, France 
Last spring break in WDW for a while! Glad to have spent it with my parents, sister, and Aunt Linda. 
Graduation! Can't believe that high school is over!
Beginning of the road trip to Boston. And South of the Border was an experience to say the least. 

Pit stop in D.C., exploring the new home!
First day of the summer in Boston, one of my all time favorite cities. 

Duck face and new ombré hair. 
From the Met in NYC. One of my favorite museums!

Chocolate gelato on a hot day in the city, need I say more? 
The beautiful Leighton Meester after the fantastic play adaptation of Of Mice and Men
Taken after a delicious meal at Jean Georges with my Aunt Kathleen. A meal I will never forget. 
Gorgeous tea with Mom at the Taj in Boston
A few days before orientation for college!
Spending time with my sister is always fun!
One of my favorite restaurants in D.C.: Jaleo!
Connecting with my inner kid in a park this summer
Revisiting my old camp, Camp Bernadette, while dropping Emma off for her first year there!
Leaving Boston (through New York) to go back home to Tampa
A beautiful shot of Charleston, SC from the top floor of a parking garage.
Impromptu trip to EPCOT and meeting up with Dale!
When Mom and I prepared an afternoon tea for my friends and their mothers. So much fun!
Meeting Hannah Hart (My Drunk Kitchen) was definitely a highlight! 
Mary Kate Wiles and Matthew Glick (from The Lizzie Bennet Diaries) was another highpoint of LeakyCon!
Nick Lang (member of Starkid) and I at LeakyCon. Cannot believe I met him!

Emma and I at the One Direction concert in MA! 
Start of my Freshman year at college!
Had a great day at the American Girl Place with my roommate and her sister!
Beautiful sunset from the Capitol!
Christmas tree on Christmas Day. I had a great Christmas! How was yours?
Trying to ice skate this past Monday. Started off shaky, but ended strong!
And that was my year! I hope you had a great 2014! Thank you so much for reading my blog this year, it really means the world to me. I hope that I will keep writing in the coming year. Is there anything that you guys want to see me write about?

Have a great new year!

Love,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment